Before you book a school program, please note:
* Programs need to be booked at least two weeks in advance.
* Guided programs require the full time stated in this guide. When planning the time required for a guided program, add ten minutes for arrival and ten minutes for departure.
* Guided programs also do not allot time for students to look through the museum. If you would like your students to have an opportunity to look through the Museum or browse the gift shop, please allot additional time.
* Price of program includes museum admission for the day.
* Please have your students wear name tags during a guided program
* A ratio of one supervising adult to five students is required.
* Additional adults accompanying the group pay the adult group admission fee.
* Please discuss museum rules with your students and adult supervisors before you arrive.
* Please pay at the admissions desk by VISA, MasterCard, cash, debit or by school cheque. Cheques should be made out to The Fort Museum.
* For special needs groups, please phone the Fort for admission rates.
Before you book a self-guided program, please note:
There may be students taking part in guided programs in certain areas of the Museum; please do not disturb programs in progress. School group rate for self-guided visits is $3.00 per student. Self-guided programs must be booked in advanced.
Booking a Program or Self-guided Visit:
Please call 403.553.4703 to book your school program.
Please have the following ready:
* Preferred date of visit and second choice
* Title of program
* School phone and fax numbers
* School mailing address
* Number of students and chaperones. Please note that programs can only accommodate 30 students effectively.
* Any special needs, including food allergies.
Teachers are encouraged to book an additional 30 minutes or more for students to view the Museum in addition to the time allotted for their school program.